If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Challenge 9 - Sharon's Challenge

We had a fabulous response to Claire's challenge last week. Thank you so much for supporting Claire in her Guest DT role. Everyone had a wonderful time visiting all of your blogs.
Thank you Claire for being such a good sport and picking the challenge last week. We really enjoyed having you on the team and look forward to seeing more of your work soon.


As its close to Christmas and everyone is completely rushed off their feet with those Christmas preparations, we're giving you an extra week to complete today's challenge. So, please have your entries in by midnight on 2 Jan 2009.

It is Sharon's turn to set the challenge and her chosen theme is:

3 is the magic number


For this challenge it would be wonderful to see things in:

  • groups of 3s e.g. 3 papers, 3 flowers, 3 gems etc. or
  • at least 3 of one thing, or
  • a number 3,

It's up to you how your want to take your inspiration from the challenge theme. As usual, all types of crafts and techniques are welcome, the more variation the better.


For this challenge we have the fabulous prize of the DCWV 4.5"x6.5" Far East Mat Stack that Shelley has once again donated from her store. Thank you Shelley. (I have the Far East papers and they are superb. Incredibly good quality and beautiful designs) And here is a little inspiration from our Design Team

Sharon's 3 Pocket Card



Donna's Card




Maggie's Card


Nikki's Card



Paula's Card


If you want to find out more about the items used in our designers inspiration, please pop over to their blogs. We can't wait to see all your lovely creations again this week. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to pop back on 3rd January 2009 when our winner will be announced along with a new challenge.


May we take this opportunity to wish you all



A Very Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year

from

the One Stop Craft Challenge DT.

17 comments:

crafty creations said...

Hi and a very Happy Christmas to you all.

My 3 skinny is on my blog

http://inkythings.blogspot.com/2008/12/one-stop-craft-three.html

Thanks for looking

having a {me} day said...

Thank you Sharon for the challenge. I made an altered clipboard to which I have added three flowers. You can see it here.
Thanks for looking.
Kat
having a {me} day

Stef H said...

What a great challenge. Here's mine .... http://glitterbabegreetings.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Stef H

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hi! Great challenge. Here is my card. Happy holidays!
x Natasha x

tiggertastic said...

Lovely challenge, my entry is here

thanks for looking, Sarah x

Anonymous said...

hope your all having a wonderful christmas! here's my entry -

http://carlzcardz.blogspot.com/2008/12/happy-hedgie-pbsc-recipe-321-challenge.html

3 papers 3 flowers xxx

Hazel said...

A great challenge and lovely cards. Hope you all had a Happy Christmas. I used 3 patterned papers, 3 blooms and 3 buttons - the card is here

Faye said...

Somewhat late on this, but I have made a card using the theme: 3 is the magic number.

My Asian Card

Diane.W. said...

Hello Ladies!!!
Hope you all had a good xmas & Happy New Year to you all.

My card is HERE TFL :O)X

Arianne said...

Love the samples from the DT!
I had the perfect stamp for a #3 challenge. It was just waiting for me to use it!

Here is my card.

Helen said...

Fab DT examples!
My card is here
Helen x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Thank you Sharon for the challenge.
My card Is here http://oceanofimaginations.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-post_23.html

Kirsten...x said...

Fab cards from everyone.. hope you all had a good xmas...xHere is mine

The Crafty Den said...

Hi girls, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I'm last lap as usual but ... here is my entry
Hugs, Denise x

Claire Mackaness said...

So glad I found you I was getting challenge withdrawal. Heres my card

The Crafty Blonde said...

I totally agree that 3 is the magic number as that was the day I was born on lol!!!. Great challenge hope you like my card.
my entry

Lyndsey xx

-Agnes- said...

My altered notebook to the theme "group of three" is in this blog post.s